LOTM: Arbor it Up!

4.25.2013

I know you guys already know, since it's your favorite holiday and all, but tomorrow is Arbor Day!
And you know what that means... oh you don't? It's okay neither did I.
Arbor Day is a day for the trees, and since trees make it so I can live, they're kind of my favorite.
They're also my favorite because I live in Appalachia, and what is Appalachia without trees? Not Appalachia. I'm glad we got that all straightened out.
Arbor day usually means getting out and planting a tree. But, it's my last week of school, finals are next week, and then I graduate. I'm not sure you totally comprehend what I just said so I'll say it again: I FREAKING GRADUATE! That fun little fact will be saved for another post though. 

Basically, I've got to postpone my tree planting for a little while. That's okay though because I can stare at this beautiful succulent garden some awesome person gave to me. So tomorrow I will celebrate all of the trees and plants with my succulent garden. Close enough right?
And who doesn't love succulents; isn't it just so cute?

See what the others are up to for this festive day:
and guest blogger Brandi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your last finals EVER!!!! Can't believe you're graduating so soon. Arbor day is great too.

sweet harvest moon said...

Yay!

Good luck on your finals!

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent,
let alone the content!

My site - How Much Should You Weigh

Sarah said...

Congratulations on graduating! I, too, will be walking across a stage to collect a fancy piece of paper in less than two weeks. It has been a long journey that finally reached an end. I just stumbled across your beautiful blog... and can't wait to read more.