LOTM: Galentine's Day

2.14.2013

 The Ladies are back and today we're talking about hot dates on Valentine's.  
However, I don't mean to be a downer, but I choose to not celebrate Valentine's day.
So that's why, instead of doing a Valentine's day date, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of one of my role models, Leslie Knope, and celebrate Galentine's Day.
1
Leslie's Galentine's day involves loads of breakfast foods, mainly waffles, but if you're not into that here are a few things you could do with your favorite ladies:

1. Hike your little hearts out, but bring wine and chocolate this time- seriously... what are you waiting for?
2. Get dressed up and have a loud (girls only) drink sesh at one of your favorite bars- it's important to be as obnoxious as possible. 
3. Stay in, make mixed drinks, and watch a lot of Parks and Rec.
4. Hit the town and then go see Identity Theft (I've heard it's freaking hilarious).
5. Get dressed up, get drinks, then head out to an improv show and laugh until you puke... because that's what will happen.

So get out there and Gal it up my friends; make Leslie proud.
Want more ideas? Hit these girls up!
Chelsea (guest blogger)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Havе уou ever thought abоut writing an e-bοoκ or gueѕt authοring
on other websites? I have a blog based upon οn the same іԁeаs уou ԁiscuѕs and
wοuld love to haνe уou ѕhаre ѕome stoгies/information.

I know mу subscгiberѕ would valuе your
worκ. If you are еvеn геmotelу inteгested, feel frее to shoot
me an e-mаil.

Feel freе to surf to my hоmepаgе; Chemietoilette

The Egg said...

drink your sorrows away with your gfs.
best dates ever

Anonymous said...

I am so totally with you on not celebrating!! Ian asked me if I wanted to go to dinner tonight and I was all like, "WHAT!? I thought we boycotted this holiday years ago." To which he responded, "Oh, yeah. We did! For sure. But such-and-such restaurant has an amazing menu for tonight. I don't care that it's Valentine's Day. I just want the food!"

I still said no! Ha. Self defense class it is!

Lublyou said...

Lesley and her Galentine's days are hilarious! Love the idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the hiking idea!! I find its always so much more fun to do outdoor activities with friends :)

Samantha said...

YES! I love Parks&Rec. It's my favorite show to watch with my boyfriend because it makes us both laugh.