The Ladies are back and today we're talking about hot dates on Valentine's.
However, I don't mean to be a downer, but I choose to not celebrate Valentine's day.
So that's why, instead of doing a Valentine's day date, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of one of my role models, Leslie Knope, and celebrate Galentine's Day.
Leslie's Galentine's day involves loads of breakfast foods, mainly waffles, but if you're not into that here are a few things you could do with your favorite ladies:
1. Hike your little hearts out, but bring wine and chocolate this time- seriously... what are you waiting for?
2. Get dressed up and have a loud (girls only) drink sesh at one of your favorite bars- it's important to be as obnoxious as possible.
3. Stay in, make mixed drinks, and watch a lot of Parks and Rec.
4. Hit the town and then go see Identity Theft (I've heard it's freaking hilarious).
5. Get dressed up, get drinks, then head out to an improv show and laugh until you puke... because that's what will happen.
So get out there and Gal it up my friends; make Leslie proud.
Want more ideas? Hit these girls up!
Chelsea (guest blogger)