This is Where I Reside

10.01.2012

Welcome to my little hobbit hole. 
Aside from work, this is where I reside. Homework takes up the majority of my time here (stupid homework), but I guess my hobbit hole is so cuddly that it makes up for it. 
When I'm stuck in here on a beautiful fall day that is literally made for me (personally, of course), Rion, and the pups to go on a hike, it is a little difficult to appreciate it. But when it is dark, gloomy, and rainy... there is no place I'd rather be. Except for the whole homework thing.

Does anyone ever want to just punch school in the face? Seriously. When I graduate this spring, that will be my mental picture. And it will be glorious.

7 comments:

Anna said...

this little nook is seriously my dream nook. It looks SO comfy and cozy and perfect for cuddling up with a book.. not homework :)

Diana, Down Home Traveler said...

Love the window! So comfy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember the days of curling up in my bed with my laptop and my books and my notes. It seems the coziest place in the house is always the best place to do your homework. It seems silly, really, considering it's also the best place to SLEEP and RELAX and NOT THINK ABOUT SCHOOL WORK.

Your little hobbit hole looks just delightful. I can picture myself all wrapped up in my cozy blankets with a cup of tea and a good book. (No homework in sight!)

Good luck with the face punching this spring. I promise you, it will feel just as good as you imagine it will.

Allie said...

I ALWAYS want to punch school i the face hahhaa

Felicia said...

How pretty! I love your space :)It looks so charming and relaxing

Unknown said...

pretty sure I try to punch school in the face daily

Tamber said...

Yes, I love school, but I get sick of being so freakin busy sometimes.

PS your room looks awesome!