Oh How We Traveled

6.13.2012

June 13, 2012
So. We traveled. 
On Tuesday Rion and I got off work early, got really excited, and went straight to the airport. We bursted through the airport doors in all of our excitement, only to be smacked in the face with a ridiculous amount of wait time ... don't they know we have somewhere to be? Honestly, I'm pretty convinced that I like driving way better than flying. At least I feel like I'm doing something, even if it takes way longer. Logical? Probably not.
Well, when we finally landed we were greeted by this adorable little pup. Blogworld meet Thor. Otherwise known as turtle face shark dog. He gnaws on you with his little shark teeth and his face looks like a turtle. I know, we're geniuses.
I threw that picture of Rion showing off up there to try to convince you that I'm not obsessed with turtle face. I'm sure it didn't work... ya know, because of all the other pictures. I promise I did other stuff besides photoshoots with turtle. But that comes later. For now, bask in the glory that is turtle face.

16 comments:

bhrett @ lost in relocation said...

My heart has melted. Is it a boxer? There are few things cuter than a boxer pup. Okay, maybe a pug pup.

bhrett @ lost in relocation said...

My heart has melted. Is it a boxer? There are few things cuter than a boxer pup. Okay, maybe a pug pup.

Unknown said...

I Love that little turtle face! I would have probably spent the whole time taking pics of the puppy too.

Unknown said...

I Love that little turtle face! I would have probably spent the whole time taking pics of the puppy too.

Felicia said...

Awww Thor is a cutie!!

Gentri said...

He's adorable! I love him already. :)
And I hate flying and would so much rather drive too! It literally makes me sick... and it's not pretty...

Unknown said...

awe I love the pup picture your boxer looks so much like mine! They have the same colors on their face.
-Taryn

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Your pictures are stunning! love your blog!

Ashley said...

AWWW WHAT A CUTIEE!!

I just followed, follow back?
I'd really appreciate it :)
http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I always drive if possible for the same reason, and also because it's usually cheaper for two or more people to split gas than airfare. Lovely photos, looks like you had a great trip :)

Megan said...

Thor is SO cute! Love those photos.

And I agree, I hate flying...

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

He's pretty fricking adorable!

Allie said...

i also prefer to drive! and that PUP!!! the cutest!!!

The Egg said...

love all of these photos!!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I drove all over Southern Utah/Arizona/Nevada for the past week.

I prefer flying.

You're on your own with that one.

I love your photos. Love them.

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

I definitely like driving better than flying, I get such anxiety.
I love these photos!