I'm participating in Send Something Good this month, which makes me a very excited girl! Yesterday, Gentri, Kaitlyn, and Kristi posted a link where everyone shares their favorite things. Virtual-bonding is wonderful. And of course I will not miss a chance to bond with you lovely ladies so here we go!
|I know this is not the most attractive picture of me, but I found out a long time ago that I am NOT photogenic. So you know... I gave up.|
1. I am a reading fiend... give me a book and I will eat it with my eyes. Weird? Maybe.
2. I'm extremely passionate about local and organic food.
3. I'm DIY obsessed while being DIY starved. I don't ever get to do it enough!
4. Learning about different cultures makes my soul happy.
5. I love vintage clothes- if I can add my own touch than even better!
6. I'm a sucker for hand-made things. Please don't use that against me.
7. Tea is my drink of choice. Add a thunderstorm and a fireplace and that is ecstasy.
8. Outdoor activities are the best kind of activities.
9. I don't think I'll ever stop getting tattoos- obsessed would be a good word.
10. Hand crafted beer is a gift from God. Drink it, and drink it well.
I'm not sure if that made sense, or if it helped my secret giver out at all (sorry). But hey! At least I had fun. I'm sorry if it was at your expense!
Photo taken by Mason Beckman