School's Salvation

4.24.2012

April 24, 2012
Food. Scratch that-- free food.
 Okay college, you have one redeeming factor-- Midnight Breakfast. That is right people. It is the one night where our college recognizes that we are dying and they offer us a lifesaver.
Looking like creeps
Lena and I, along with our husbands, took time out of our schedule to completely own the breakfast bar. I mean we destroyed it. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration but that's how it seemed. Thank you midnight breakfast for making me feel victorious. 
 
 Don't think about how the food is made. Or how much of it is really supposed to be edible. It's free and we'll take it.
 That is the face of success, don't lie.
 So thank you college for this small salvation. It saved us from making dinner.

11 comments:

Gentri said...

Why do I not live by you guys? Seriously. I ask myself this all the time. And I did ask myself how much of that food was edible. I took it back though... once you said I shouldn't ask that.

Bev said...

omg what a great idea your school partakes in!! I wish I was that lucky to have that on and poppin!!

Looks like it was scrummy too!! Gravy and biscuits... yummmmmmmOHHHH!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHH I love breakfast at night. Especially when its free. And when there's lots. I'm so glad you celebrated it! Its these kinds of moments that I like to see posts about : )

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I've lost my will to cook.. I lost it at birth.


Free friggin' food!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I would like to sign up for classes just to eat breakfast. I was craving eggs yesterday and the one's in my fridge were no good. Sad face. So this made it all worth it.

Courtney B said...

This idea is seriously genius. I'd totally go an enjoy every single bite. Especially because it's FREE!

Lena said...

Student fees at. their. finest. Well, this and spring jam. I can't decide if free biscuits or free cotton candy are better. We'll call them even because well, you know.. FREE!!!!

Lena said...

P.S. Dave and I just look so in love in our picture together. You could fit all of Russia between us.. and we kind of look like angry Russians. Soo, yeahhh. That's all.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

"free and we'll take it" hahaha you crack me up!

The Adventurer said...

We had this at my college too. Can you say SO FREAKING GREAT? I am glad you slammed down those biscuits and gravy. Also proud. Mostly proud.

You. Rock.

hitherandthither said...

All of first year I had a croissant in my bag because the cafeteria begged me to steal it for midnight snacking. I mean that is what I am paying for, I think.

It all looks delicious over the interwebs!

-hannah