Today I'm joining in on Gentri's 7 questions fun! I love that it is required to have a funny picture because that is what I specialize in. No shame. I feel like I pull off the monkey thing pretty well. I even got the husband to join in!
Alrighty, so what'cha want to know:
1. What is your favorite color to wear?
I LOVE mustard yellow! I don't wear it enough, but it is most definitely my favorite color when I do get to wear it! I had a bright yellow car for most of my life, yellow sunglasses, well you get the picture.
2. You are given a choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose?
Every country for sure! I'm a total culture junkie and when I don't get to travel I go through serious withdrawals (not joking). Plus I don't like space food. Yes I make a lot of decisions based on food. Don't judge.
3. What's your favorite animal, and why?
These are my favorite animals- do I need to answer why?
4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or this:
Since I already have my scuba diving license I can knock that one off the list. This is a really hard one though because I've always wanted to go skydiving, but now that I've seen this glorified rope swing I want to do that too! I guess I'd have to do this awesome rope swing- just because I've never heard of this before!
5. You are given a chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit?
I know this isn't exactly an era, but I would have loved to be on the Lewis and Clark expedition. I know and fully admit that I'm romanticizing this trip, but I would've loved to see the land before colonizers settled it.
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be?
Calories. Is that a selfish answer? I'm not going to question it too much because if I could eat whatever I wanted and never gain weight, I would be one happy girl. I told you I make a lot of decisions based on food.
7. What is one thing that you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS!"
This table below! Since Rion and I love hand-crafted beer we've been able to collect many bottle caps. I would love to make this table in the future!
Wait a minute... maybe it's this dessert below. Gosh, it does look good doesn't it? See this is where the whole no calories thing would come in handy!
Thanks Gentri for some awesome questions!