Ladies of the Mountain unite!
I think we should say that every time we post a blog. You know... for emphasis... and it would be totally cool. Right? Right.
Back to the topic... winter frolicking!! If you live in a place that gets snow in the winter time than you can have just as much fun in the winter as you do in the summer! Some of you summer people are probably already looking for the escape button, but I'm being fo real. Two words:
Or Cross-country skiing for all of you who don't want to use the fancy term. It's totally fancy.
Not sure how to go about this sport among sports? I've got 5 easy steps that will get you out and about in no time!
1. Get a real big skiing type of smile on your face. If you're not sure, use the above pictures as references.
2. Fly to Switzerland and find a cool little ski town in the Alps... or just go outside.
3. Recruit some friends so you can watch them fall and feel better about yourself.
4. Ski to your heart's content.
5. Never forget that life can be so beautiful! And make fun of your friend that just fell.
There you have it folks! When your broke and down-hill skiing is just not an option, or you want to get a really good workout, get out and cross-country ski! Check out what Lena had to say about Nordic skiing in the Alps!
Still looking for awesome wintery activities? These ladies have some brilliant ideas!
and Katie(guest blogger)