Alright peeps. If you're living in the mountains you have to have some snuggly go-to outfits. There's just no way around it.
When I'm out frolicking in mountainy happiness I'm usually wearing a collection of the stuff above.
1. the comfiest ski hat in all the land. (plus then you don't have to do your hair)
2. winter boots (you're feet will sing you an ode to joy)
3. the fluffiest scarf that you can find (let's face it-those mountain winds ain't no joke!)
4. gloves (if they're cute and have hearts that's a total plus)
5. a sweater that is at least twice your size (this is mandatory)
Guys, these items are a total must-have in any mountain lady's closet. Plus, let's be honest, who wouldn't want all of those things. Add these guys to your last minute Christmas list! Or, you know, just get them.
Want more mountain lady fashion tips? Let me answer for you... yes. Good, then check out these chicks!
Guest blogger- Hannah