Another try

10.15.2012

I'm giving this whole sponsor thing another try.
Thanks to the sweet Bekuh at Secondhand Sundays I've discovered Passionfruit Ads
Guys this is a beautiful thing. I stopped swapping ads because I was about to throw my computer off a cliff and run to a land where wifi does not exist. I know that you guys know what I'm talking about. Juggling ads, sponsor highlights, and the next round of ad swaps. It's pretty much horrible. 
So this time around, I'm just going to let the peeps at Passionfruit do all the work. And that's pretty awesome because I miss getting to know new bloggers out there in blogland!

So get up on this blog! And don't worry it's free- all swappin' all the time. 

5 comments:

Messy said...

I would love to swap with you. I haven't changed mine or tried to get on any new blogs for the same reason...so annoying!!! Im checking out Passionfruit Ads right now...

Cheers,
Messy

The Egg said...

i love this idea!

xo the egg out west.

Amanda said...

Oh wow I had no idea Passionfruit allowed you to do the free swapping as well! That's so awesome and it really seems like it just makes it so much easier I am going to have to check it out too! Thank you and Bekuh for the heads up!

Anna said...

YAYYY so glad your back in the swapping world :) I still have an button of yours up from before, but let me know if you want me to update it! :)

Unknown said...

Haha thanks for the shout out little lady. I'm pretty stoked on this whole passionfruit thing too! I'm glad you're swapping again. You'll always have a place on my sidebar ;)